Sweden's THE PROJECT HATE, the band featuring vocalist Jörgen Sandström of ENTOMBED/GRAVE fame, have posted the following update on their official web site:
"We have just been informed about a lot of distribution-deals for [our new album] 'Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Eliminate'.
"As for now, the album will be released in the following countries:
"* Greece: Cosmic Storm will handle the album there and it should be available in approximately 2 weeks as the promos just arrived.
* England: Plastic Head will release it in approximately 3 weeks.
* Benelux: Berus handles it there and it should be out right now.
* France: Deal is made and it will be available there very shortly.
* Italy: 2 companies wants to have it there, so it should be out in 2-3 weeks.
* Australia: Seems like Modern Invasion will take care of it and it should be out there shortly.
* Germany: 3 interested parties, deal should be closed next week.
* Spain: Answer real soon.
* Japan: Disc Union, U-Pop and World Chaos Distribution handles it already.
* Russia: Going thru the deal as we speak. Probably license-deal.
* USA: The deal is almost completed, some small things to change in the contract, but if everything works out alright, the album will be released there in February/March 2004.
"Most of the countries already have the album thru import. Threeman are working on more countries at the current moment. More info will follow as we have it.
"Threeman are also interested in doing the DEVILSUN album that's been in the plans for so long and we might start to work on this as soon as ENTOMBED are back from the tour. Album could be recorded sometime in 2004. Members include Leif Edling (CANDLEMASS), Mike Åkerfelt (OPETH), Lord K Philipson (THE PROJECT HATE), Peter Stjärnvind (ENTOMBED) and Jörgen Sandström (ENTOMBED).
"Also, the death metal band that we have previously mentioned here at the site is very much in the works and material is being completed for the album that's planned to be recorded sometime early next year. We will go public with the name and more information in time. Members are Tomas Elofsson (SANCTIFICATION), Lord K Philipson (THE PROJECT HATE), Tobben of VOMITORY and Jörgen Sandström. Depending on how busy Jörgen may be with his other stuff, we can just hope that he will be able to join for this album. If not, we'll go with another excellent growler.
"Domination comes in many forms, these are a few of them."