Legendary guitarist Slash (VELVET REVOLVER, ex-GUNS N' ROSES) and the singer of his solo band, Myles Kennedy (ALTER BRIDGE), took part in a press conference on March 30 in Caracas, Venezuela, a one day before their performance at the city's Anfiteatro Sambil. You can now watch video footage from the question-and-answer session below.
Slash's setlist for the show was as follows:
02. Mean Bone (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT cover)
03. Sucker Train Blues (VELVET REVOLVER cover)
04. Been There Lately (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT cover)
05. Nightrain (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
06. Rocket Queen (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
07. Civil War (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
08. Back From Cali
10. Nothing To Say
11. Doctor Alibi
12. Watch This
13. Rise Today (ALTER BRIDGE cover)
14. My Michelle (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
15. Patience (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
16. Guitar Solo / "Godfather" Theme
17. Sweet Child O' Mine (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
18. Slither (VELVET REVOLVER cover)
19. By The Sword
20. Mr. Brownstone (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
21. Paradise City (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
Although Kennedy sang just two tracks on Slash's self-titled solo debut, Slash recently confirmed that Myles will sing everything on the guitarist's next solo effort.
Speaking to Triple M during his appearance at this year's Soundwave festival, Slash said, "I'm touring around with a sort of mobile studio and we're working on material that I'm gonna do with Myles for the next record. And I'm looking at, probably... It'll be early next year."
In a recent interview with The Pulse Of Radio, Kennedy said about the fact that Slash would like him to handle the lead vocals on the guitarist's next CD, "It's very flattering. I think there's kind of a cool thing we got going. We really enjoy working with each other. I know they're auditioning singers now for VELVET REVOLVER, so I don't know if they find the right guy if that'll affect things timing-wise. I'm not really sure. But the plan right now is that yeah, we'll do a record together down the road."
Slash's debut disc came out last year and featured a different singer on each track, including Chris Cornell, Ozzy Osbourne, M. Shadows and others.