Reactivated Swedish black metallers SHINING have posted a new song, entitled "Låt Oss Ta Allt Från Varandra", on their MySpace page. The song comes off the group's new album, "V / Halmstad", tentatively due this spring via Osmose Productions.
According to the band, "V / Halmstad" will contain "six tracks of the darkest, yet most controversial, material we have written to date!" The track listing is as follows:
01. Yttligare Ett Steg Närmare Total Jävla Utfrysning (Yet Another Step Towards Complete Fucking Desolation)
02. Längtar Bort Från Mitt Hjärta (Longing Away From My Heart)
03. Låt Oss Ta Allt Från Varandra (Let Us Take All from the One and the Other)
04. Besvikelsens Dystra Monotoni (The Dismal Monotony of Disappointments)
05. Åttiosextusenfyrahundra (Eightthousandfourhundered)
06. Neka Morgondagen (Deny the Day of Tomorrow)
In other news, SHINING has officially parted ways with bassist Hallander (2005-2007). According to a posting on the group's MySpace page, Hallander "decided to leave the band due to the negative emotions that have overwhelmed him since the day he first joined the band, emotions obviously caused by the band itself, that Hallander feels he no longer can handle..."
Commented SHINING singer Niklas Kvarforth: "Seriously, both me and the others knew this would happen sooner or later, I mean c''mon! The guy did not bear a single scar on his body the day he met me and I knew that all that was driving him throughout the years was his quest for aknowledgement in the music industry and easier access to women, he was/is and will always remain a slave..."
SHINING filmed its controversial February 3, 2007 concert at Diezel in Halmstad, Sweden for an upcoming DVD, entitled "Fy Fan För Livet!" In addition to the live footage, the disc will consist of a two-hour "road movie" and the promotional video for the new song "Låt Oss Ta Allt Från Varandra". SHINING's setlist spanned the band's entire career and the show featured guest appearances by members of MAYHEM and CARPATHIAN FOREST.