Alex Rudinger (THREAT SIGNAL) and Hannes Grossmann (OBSCURA, BLOTTED SCIENCE) have been added to the list of musicians who will contribute to "Volume 1", the debut album from STAR MONARCHY, the new project launched by bassist Ray Riendeau (HALFORD, JAMES LABRIE). The release will feature songs written by Ray and some collaborations with other artists. It will be recorded by an ongoing cast of players/singers in various metal genres.
"Volume 1" will feature the following musicians:
* Ray Riendeau (JAMES LABRIE, HALFORD) - Bass
* Francesco Artusato (ALL SHALL PERISH) - Guitar
* Björn "Speed" Strid (SOILWORK) - Vocals
* Dan Tompkins (TESSERACT) - Vocals
* Rody Walker (PROTEST THE HERO) - Vocals
* Danny Handler (THE BETTER DEATH) - Drums
* Peter Wildoer (DARKANE, JAMES LABRIE) - Drums
* Travis Orbin (PERIPHERY, SKY EATS AIRPLANE) - Drums
* Alex Rudinger (THREAT SIGNAL) – Drums
* Hannes Grossmann (OBSCURA, BLOTTED SCIENCE) - Drums
* Sean Dailey (THE BETTER DEATH) - Vocals
* Derek Taylor (STARA ZAGORA) - Guitar
* Thomas Pulda (ANOMALY) - Screams
STAR MONARCHY's first single, "Monarchy", was released last October via iTunes and can be streamed at this location. The track, which was mixed and mastered by Derek Taylor at Milo studios in Texas, features Tompkins on vocals, Artusato on guitar, Riendeau on bass and guitar and Handler on drums.