Led-Zeppelin.com reports: "Easily one of the most exciting new tapes unearthed ever features [LED ZEPPELIN's] last concert of 1970 — the 2 1/2 hour evening performance at Madison Square Garden (9/19/70). Not only is it likely the best show of the tour, it contains an unusual setlist with some surprises including a thunderous rendition of LITTLE RICHARD's 'The Girl Can't Help It' & EDDIE COCHRAN's '20 Flight Rock' — the heaviest rock 'n' roll cover versions they've ever performed. Other highlights include: 'Out On the Tiles', a rare snippet of 'Gallows Pole' and 'Blueberry Hill'. The 'Whole Lotta Love' medley blasts through one classic after another including: 'Dust My Broom', 'Bottle Up 'n Go', 'Lawdy Miss Claudy', 'Cinnamon Girl', 'Some Other Guy', 'Train Kept a Rollin'' and 'I'm a King Bee'. A tremendous sense of excitement and spontaneity carries through the entire concert.
"Ironically, the taper thought he had the same show as the matinee performance, which has been circulating for some time, and offered it as a possible upgrade copy - now trading vigorously on the Internet. The matinee show was a decent concert, but it always felt as they were holding back. There was certainly no holding back now and push their limit to the max to go all out on this one.
"The entire band is in top form, bringing the packed crowd at Madison Square Garden to the stratosphere. 'We didn't expect you'd shout that loud,' says Plant, 'thanks very much.' Unfortunately ZEP would not perform live again until March 1971 as they would head back to the UK to record the 4th album. Over thirty years later, fans can finally enjoy the best concert of the 1970 American tour and one of their best shows ever!"
02. Immigrant Song
04. Dazed & Confused
05. Bring It On Home
06. Jimi Hendrix Tribute (Plant)
07. That's The Way
09. Since I've Been Loving You
10. JPJ Organ Solo
11. Thank You
12. What Is And What Should Never Be
13. Moby Dick
14. Whole Lotta Love (medley incl: "Dust My Broom", "Bottle Up 'n Go", "Lawdy Miss Claudy", "Cinnamon Girl", "Some Other Guy", "Train Kept a Rolling", "I'm a King Bee", "Baby Don't You Want Me To Go", "CC Rider")
15. Out On The Tiles
16. Communication Breakdown (medley incl: "Gallows Pole", "The Girl Can't Help It" / "20 Flight Rock")
17. How Many More Times (medley incl: "Cadillac", "Blueberry Hill")