LAMB OF GOD has announced an exclusive "private" site and package for friends and fans of the band, The Congregation.
For an annual membership fee of $19.99 (plus shipping & handling: $5 U.S./$10 international), members will receive:
* Exclusive Congregation members-only t-shirt (not available at retail or concerts)
* Exclusive Congregation embroidered patch (not available at retail or concerts)
* Access to members-only web site, featuring special updates, periodic online chats, an exclusive forum, and audio/video available only to Congregation members
* Exclusive monthly signed merchandise giveaways
* Exclusive meet-and-greet opportunities
* Exclusive contest opportunities, including free concert tickets, backstage and soundcheck passes, and a revolving yearly grand prize
* Members will receive 10% discount on all LAMB OF GOD webstore purchases
For more information, click here.
As previously reported, LAMB OF GOD's "Sacrament" sold around 63,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 8 on next week's The Billboard 200 chart. This is almost double the amount of records sold by its predecessor, "Ashes of the Wake", which registered a first-week tally of 35,000 back in September 2004. "Ashes of the Wake" has since gone on to sell 260,000 copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan.