Rob Halford (JUDAS PRIEST), Chester Bennington (LINKIN PARK), Sebastian Bach (SKID ROW), Phil Collen (DEF LEPPARD) and Scott Stapp (CREED, ART OF ANARCHY) are among the musicians who will perform on Comedy Central's new comedy and music series "The Comedy Jam", premiering March 22 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
Watch your favorite actors and comedians make their rock and roll dreams come true in "The Comedy Jam".
The premiere episode features Tiffany Haddish performing Tina Turner's "Proud Mary", Chris Hardwick and Richie Sambora performing BON JOVI's "Wanted Dead Or Alive", and Bobby Lee performing Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy", in acts designed to surprise, entertain, and utterly shock an unsuspecting live audience.
The eight-episode season features celebrities dishing on a cherished memory linked to an iconic song and then performing that song with the Comedy Jam Band in front of a live audience. Talent, song selections and episode schedule are as follows:
* Tiffany Haddish performing "Proud Mary" by Tina Turner
* Chris Hardwick and Richie Sambora performing "Wanted Dead Or Alive" by BON JOVI
* Bobby Lee performing "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart
* Jesse Tyler Ferguson performing "Chandelier" by Sia
* Awkwafina and Chester Bennington performing "In The End" by LINKIN PARK
* Sam Richardson and Tia Carrere performing "Ballroom Blitz" by SWEET
* Colton Dunn performing "Sister Christian" by NIGHT RANGER
* Sarah Tiana performing "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette
* Fortune Feimster and Natalie Maines performing "Goodbye Earl" by DIXIE CHICKS
* Big Jay Oakerson and Lukas Rossi performing "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol
* Mark Duplass and Kevin Cronin performing "Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO SPEEDWAGON
* Jim Breuer and Rob Halford performing "You've Got Another Thing Coming" by JUDAS PRIEST
* Bert Kreischer, Scott Stapp and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal performing "Higher" by CREED
* Taryn Manning and Phil Collen performing "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by DEF LEPPARD
* Hal Sparks and Sebastian Bach performing "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC
* Malin Akerman performing "Enter Sandman" by METALLICA
* Matteo Lane performing "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston
* Jay Pharoah and DMX performing "Party Up" by DMX
* Hasan Minhaj performing "Who Am I (What's My Name)?" by Snoop Dogg
* Mary Lynn Rajskub performing "Creep" by RADIOHEAD
* Roy Wood Jr. performing "Takin' Care of Business" by BACHMAN-TURNER OVERDRIVE
* James Davis and Montell Jordan performing "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan
* Busy Philipps performing "Violet" by HOLE
* Jon Rudnitsky and Kenny Loggins performing "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins
CC.com will feature preview clips and highlights from each episode, plus a web-exclusive after show, "The After Jam", hosted by show creator Josh Adam Meyers. Full episodes of "The Comedy Jam" will be available the day of premiere on the Comedy Central app and CC.com. Highlights and exclusives from "The Comedy Jam" will also be available in the CC app and the Comedy Central channel on Snapchat Discover. Fans can tweet about the series using the hashtag #ComedyJam.
"The Comedy Jam" was filmed at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood. The eight-episode weekly series is based on the special that aired in August 2016 and was born from one of the hottest live shows in Los Angeles. Created by Josh Adam Meyers, "The Comedy Jam" is produced by Ugly Brother Studios and Tenth Planet and is executive-produced by Meyers, Mike Duffy, Tim Duffy and Joel Gallen. Gallen directed all eight episodes. Jordan Ellner, Gary Mann and Ryan Moran are the executives in charge of production for Comedy Central.