Hearing that many of Norway's fans were booking onto the special Bruce Air flight from Stockholm to Milan, IRON MAIDEN singer and Astraeus Airlines First Officer Bruce Dickinson decided that he should charter a special "Bruce Air 666" plane from Oslo to Stockholm and back so that Norwegian fans could to witness IRON MAIDEN play the one of their three sold-out shows at the 13,000-capacity The Globe. "It will be great fun to fly with fans from the home of the Vikings," said Bruce.
Tickets for the trip go on sale Wednesday, September 6 and will be offered first exclusively to members of the Iron Maiden Fan Club and online club for a period of one week, after which time should tickets still be available they will be made available to the general public on Wednesday, September 13.
Details of the trip:
Saturday, November 18 flying Oslo to Stockholm Arlanda Airport to see IRON MAIDEN perform at their sold-out shows at the 13,000-capacity The Globe. Returning to Oslo in the early hours of Sunday, November 19.
Special exertion price of £390 to include:
* Return flight on Bruce Air Flight 666, piloted by Bruce
* Exclusive Bruce Air in-flight goodie bag
* Standing ticket to the sold-out IRON MAIDEN concert
* Advance privileged access to the venue to allow first access to the stage barrier
* Souvenir photo of the passengers of Flight 666 on the IRON MAIDEN stage with Bruce Dickinson (to be taken before the venue doors open to the public), and signed by Bruce Dickinson (price includes airport taxes, internal transport between the airport)