IRON MAIDEN: More 'Early Years' DVD Details Revealed
According to online CD vendor CDXpress, a two-disc IRON MAIDEN DVD, entitled "Early Years", is scheduled for release in October 2004. The set, which will apparently feature Region 2 (PAL) encoding, is expected to include the following:
* Concert – "Live at The Rainbow" (recorded in the early '80s; previously released on PMI video) – approximately 30-40 minutes in length
* Concert - "The Beast Over Hammersmith" (recorded in the early '80s; previously unreleased) - 60 minutes
* Concert - "Live At Donington" (recorded in the '80s; previously unreleased) - 60 minutes
* Documentary: A newly filmed history of IRON MAIDEN (part 1) - approximately 30-40 minutes in length
* "Top of The Pops" performance of "Women In Uniform" (1981)
* "Top of The Pops" performance of "Sanctuary" (1981)
* "Rock & Pop" (German TV) track (1981)
* Documentary - Colourbox from Granada TV (1981) - 25 minutes
To comment on a
story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of
does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.
reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends).