LocalBozo.com recently conducted an interview with HINDER guitarist Mark King. You can now listen to the chat in the Vimeo clip below.
HINDER recently announced an over-the-top deluxe CD package that has to be seen to be believed. The Oklahoma hard rockers will release their new album, "All American Nightmare", on December 7 and they're offering an "Ultimate Fan Experience" for $2,995 which includes, among other things, a private acoustic performance, three-days/two-nights hotel accommodation at The Palms Hotel and Casino, and two tickets to the Adult Entertainment Expo 2011. For fans that can't be in Vegas for the partying, HINDER is also offering three other VIP fan experiences priced at $999, $749, and $499. All of the details for the smaller packages and "Ultimate Fan Experience" can be found at this link.
HINDER "Ultimate Fan Experience" Deluxe Package:
* Two passes to a private intimate acoustic performance by HINDER on Friday, January 7, 2011 at The Villa At Palms Place (performance will be limited to 100 people)
* Three days / two nights hotel accommodation in Las Vegas at The Palms Hotel and Casino (airfare and ground transportation not included)
* Meet-and-greet and photo op with HINDER bandmembers
* Two tickets to the Adult Entertainment Expo 2011
* Two exclusive HINDER gift bags including autographed deluxe CD, autographed two-sided poster, HINDER flask, vinyl and HINDER VIP commemorative Las Vegas laminate
* A chance to win two tickets to the 2011 AVN Awards show on Saturday, January 8
* On-site host(s)
HINDER has released a viral video for the song "Put That Record On", from the band's upcoming third album, "All American Nightmare". While the track is a tribute to all the artists that the band members grew up listening to, singer Austin Winkler told The Pulse of Radio that someone at the recording studio was not impressed. "It was funny, whenever we were demoing the song, in the chorus it says, 'turn, turn, turn it up loud,' and we're sitting there singing it," he said. "Whoever was next door was like, 'Turn it down!' or went and told somebody to come in here and tell us to knock it off. And I thought it was actually a pretty funny story because we're sitting there singing, screaming if you will, 'turn, turn, turn it up loud,' and we got told to turn it off."
"All American Nightmare" comes out December 7 and follows the Oklahoma band's 2008 sophomore album, "Take It To The Limit".
The title cut from "All American Nightmare" is a Top 15 track at rock radio.
The band began a tour with SAVING ABEL, MY DARKEST DAYS and DEFAULT on November 17 in Cleveland.
"All American Nightmare" video: