Quality fan-filmed video footage of seminal rock band HELMET's November 5, 2010 performance at the Key Club in West Hollywood, California can be viewed below.
HELMET released a new full-length album, "Seeing Eye Dog", on September 7. The band's first LP since 2006's critically acclaimed "Monochrome" and its seventh album overall was made available on the indie Work Song label (with physical distribution by Redeye and direct-to-fan digital delivery by Topspin). The CD was produced by band leader, vocalist/guitarist/songwriter Page Hamilton, with additional production by Toshi Kasai and vocal production by Mark Renk.
"Seeing Eye Dog" was issued in five formats (see below), each of which includes a bonus live album recorded in 2006 in San Francisco.
* Digital only (new album plus one live album)
* Two-disc CD (new album plus one live album) + digital
* Limited-edition double 180g vinyl (new album plus one live album) + digital
* Limited-edition deluxe: New album and one live album on two-disc CD, new album and one live album on double 180g vinyl, custom HELMET USB key with four more live albums, signed package + digital of new album + one live album
* Super deluxe: Same as deluxe but includes gold laminate/tour access component
Hamilton is joined by drummer Kyle Stevenson, guitarist Dan Beeman and bassist Chris Traynor; HELMET's live bassist is Dave Case.