Music lesson web site PlayThisRiff.com is now featuring guitar-lesson videos from Page Hamilton of HELMET.
At PlayThisRiff.com you will find the following lesson videos by Hamilton:
* "Economy Of Motion"
* "Filling Out The Higher Register"
* "In The Meantime" (Intro)
* "In The Meantime" (Chorus And Verse)
* "In The Meantime" (Verse Turnarounds And Song Structure)
* "In The Meantime" (Last Turnaround And Outro)
* "Page Hamilton's Home Studio"
* "Seeing Eye Dog" (Intro)
* "Seeing Eye Dog" (Verse)
* "Seeing Eye Dog" (Chorus)
* "Seeing Eye Dog" (Second Chorus)
* "Seeing Eye Dog" (Solo Section)
* "Seeing Eye Dog" (Transition Riff)
* "Seeing Eye Dog" (Last Chorus And Outro)
* "So Long" (Intro Riff And The HELMET Chord)
* "So Long" (Verse Riff And Displacing Time)
* "So Long" (Transition And Adding An Extra Time Signature)
* "So Long" (Bridge Progression And Jazz Chords In Rock)
* "So Long" (Solo Section)
* "Unsung" (Intro, Verse And Chorus)
* "Unsung" (Second Chorus And Bridge)
* "Unsung" (Jazz Voicings)
"So Long" (Intro Riff And The HELMET chord) can be viewed in Flash and Quicktime HD format at this location.
PlayThisRiff.com is owned and operated by Bob Balch from FU MANCHU.
To comment on a
story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of
does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.
reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends).