Singer Geoff Tate (QUEENSRŸCHE) will guest on King 5 TV's "New Day Northwest" this Tuesday, March 4, to promote his show "Rock And Vaudeville", which will take place in May at the Triple Door in Seattle, Washington. Geoff and his band will be take part in a live performance and short interview on "New Day Northwest".
"Rock And Vaudeville" will consist of five shows performed over three nights — May 1, May 2 and 3.
** Thursday (one show) - 7:30pm
- 6:00 p.m. doors open and dinner service begins in the theater (All Ages)
- $20 advance / $25 day of show / $30 VIP (front two rows of seating)
** Friday, Saturday (two shows each night) - 7:00 p.m., 10:00 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. doors open and dinner service begins in the theater (All Ages)
- 9:30 p.m. doors open and dinner service begins in the theater (21+)
- $25 advance / $30 day of show / $35 VIP (front two rows of seating)
Description of the event: "Welcome to the history of rock done Vaudeville style. See the rock songs you love from the ones you grew up to what's playing today sung by rock legend Geoff Tate from the internationally famous band QUEENSRŸCHE, all while watching aerialists, burlesque dancers, go go dancers, drag queens and circus performers show their stuff."
Speaking to Metal Kaoz, Tate stated about "Rock And Vaudeville": "It's a history of rock, so we start at the beginnings of rock music, somewhere in the 1950s, and we kind of work our way up to the present day with a selection of songs that I feel were instrumental in the history of rock music… It's kind of a presentation, you know; it's music, it's talking, it's visual entertainment with performing artists all combined all in one show."
Go to this location for more details and ticket information.