On December 2, Warner Bros. will release a two-disc set titled "The Best of 2005-2013" featuring AVENGED SEVENFOLD's biggest Warner Bros. hits to date. Featuring 18 songs from albums including "City Of Evil", "Avenged Sevenfold", "Nightmare" and "Hail To The King", the package also features a cover of BLACK SABBATH's "Paranoid" as well as two original songs that AVENGED SEVENFOLD wrote for video games: "Carry On" (Call Of Duty II) and "Not Ready To Die" (Call Of The Dead).
"The Best of 2005-2013" track listing:
01. Bat Country (City Of Evil)
02. Beast And The Harlot (City Of Evil)
03. Seize The Day (City Of Evil)
04. Critical Acclaim (Avenged Sevenfold)
05. Almost Easy (Avenged Sevenfold)
06. Afterlife (Avenged Sevenfold)
07. Dear God (Avenged Sevenfold)
08. A Little Piece of Heaven (Avenged Sevenfold)
01. Nightmare (Nightmare)
02. Welcome To The Family (Nightmare)
03. So Far Away (Nightmare)
04. Hail To The King (Hail To The King)
05. Shepherd of Fire (Hail To The King)
06. Walk (Diamonds In The Rough)
07. Flash Of The Blade (Diamonds In The Rough)
08. Paranoid (Covered: A Revolution In Sound)
09. Carry On (Call Of Duty: Black Ops II)
10. Not Ready To Die (Call Of The Dead)
AVENGED SEVENFOLD has confirmed that it will livestream a special event on Thursday, October 27, at which the band will perform "on a very grand stage for the entire world to enjoy." The concert will begin streaming at the group's Facebook page at precisely 8:30 p.m. PT. Fans will also be able to watch in 3D and Virtual Reality on AvengedSevenfold.com.
The October 27 event has been promoted since last week, when AVENGED SEVENFOLD launched a new "Deathbot" web site that was set up to answer fan questions. Most queries about new music were met with a suggestion to return on October 27 for more information.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD did debut a new song online last week called "The Stage" and played live for the first time on October 15 at Knotfest Mexico. The track is expected to be included on the California band's seventh studio album, which is rumored to be called "Voltaic Oceans". The disc has no official release date, although it's speculated to arrive in early December.
The band launched its campaign for the new album with projections or pictures of the band's mascot, the Deathbat, in cities around the world.