Fan-filmed video footage of KISS's January 29 performance at Choctaw Grand Theater in Durant, Oklahoma can be seen below (courtesy of John Erigo).The band's setlist was as follows: 01. Detroit Rock City
03. Psycho Circus
04. Creatures Of The Night
05. I Love It Loud
06. War Machine
07. Flaming Youth
08. Calling Dr. Love
09. Hell Or Hallelujah (with "Let Me Know" ending)
10. Guitar Solo
11. Lick It Up
12. Bass Solo (Gene spits blood)
13. God Of Thunder (Gene flies up to lighting truss)
14. Cold Gin
15. Love Gun (Paul flies out to second stage)
16. Black Diamond Encore: 17. Shout It Out Loud
18. I Was Made For Lovin' You
19. Rock And Roll All Nite KISS has earned more gold album record awards than any American band in the history of the Recording Industry Association of America's (RIAA) gold and platinum awards certifications. In the last 42 years, KISS has earned 30 gold albums (26 KISS albums and 4 solo albums that were all released simultaneously — a feat never before achieved by any band). KISS has 14 platinum albums, with three albums being multi-platinum.
KISS remains one of the most influential bands in the history of rock and roll. Decades of record-breaking tours around the globe have included high-profile appearances at Super Bowl XXXIII, the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, the Rockin' The Corps concert dedicated to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, special guest appearance on the 2009 "American Idol" finale that boasted 30 million viewers and a 2010 Dr. Pepper Super Bowl commercial and advertising campaign in support of their Hottest Show On Earth tour.
Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, with longtime members, guitarist Tommy Thayer and drummer Eric Singer, are stronger than ever with a legacy that continues to grow, generation after generation. Their last album, "Monster", proved that they are still at the top of their game with impressive sales and topping the charts worldwide debuting at No. 3 in the U.S. on The Billboard 200 album chart and Top 10 in twenty other countries. The unparalleled devotion and loyalty of the KISS Army to the "Hottest Band in the World" is a striking testament to the band's unbreakable bond with its fans.
KISS is celebrating two other major milestones, their induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in April of 2014, as well as the band's 40th anniversary. "Kiss 40", an album celebrating 40 years of rock and roll, is available now.