Video footage of the May 21 listening party the expanded and remastered reissues of for LED ZEPPELIN's first three albums — which was attended by the band's guitarist, Jimmy Page — can be seen below.Released on June 3 are deluxe editions of LED ZEPPELIN's first three albums: "Led Zeppelin", "Led Zeppelin II" and "Led Zeppelin III". The launch of the reissue program, which is being led by Jimmy Page, includes the band opening "its vaults to share dozens of unheard studio and live recordings, with each album featuring a second disc of companion audio comprised entirely of unreleased music related to that album." The albums are being issued in six different versions — the Super Deluxe Box; Deluxe Edition; Deluxe Edition Vinyl; Single CD; Original Album Vinyl; and Digital Download. "When these things were originally done, they were done for vinyl," Page explained on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". "And then they were remastered about 20 years ago for the CD market. But now there's a re-emerging vinyl market, CD, digital online — so the whole lot of these original albums has been remastered for all of those different media, if you like." He continued: "I thought, 'Other people have done this — other people have remastered their catalog, so let's see what we can do to make it, like, really special.'" The Super Deluxe Box set of each LED ZEPPELIN album features: * Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
* Companion audio on CD in a new sleeve and on 180-gram vinyl ("Led Zeppelin" features a previously unreleased October 1969 concert from Paris; "II" and "III" feature previously unreleased studio outtakes).
* Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating the first pressing.
* High-def audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24 bit (Live tracks are 48kHz/24bit).
* Hard-bound, 70-plus-page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
* High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
* "Led Zeppelin" will also include a replica of the band's original Atlantic press kit. Set for release in October is Jimmy Page's self-titled photographic memoir. The book was first printed in 2010 as a limited edition of only 2,500 copies worldwide, and sold out within weeks of release, becoming the fastest-selling book in Genesis Publications' 40-year history. Page has chosen every one of the 650 photographs, written the accompanying text, arranged the content into its narrative order and overseen the design of his book, offering insightful captions to the photos. Among the legendary rock photographers featured in "Jimmy Page By Jimmy Page" are Ross Halfin, Kate Simon, Gered Mankowitz, Dominique Tarle, Pennie Smith and Jim Marshall.