Behind-the-scenes footage of the "Lift Me Up Diamond Meet & Greet VIP Package" from a recent show on FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's current tour can be seen below.The "Diamond" package — which is priced $925 and is limited to 10 people per show — includes: * Special limited-edition FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH graphic — autographed Dean MLXM guitar
* Limited-edition RIAA-ceritifed official FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH triple gold award plaque (from Knucklehead #01 to Knucklehead #150)
* One-on-one meet-and-greet: Hang with the band and take pics!
* Exclusive VIP t-shirt or limited-edition VIP jersey
* FINGER DEATH PUNCH drumhead signed by entire band
* Exclusive soundcheck (where available)
* Backstage/onstange tour (where available)
* Early-entry access
* Limited-edition commemorative laminate and lanyard. Everyone who purchases a "Lift Me Up Diamond Meet & Greet VIP Package" automatically gets entered to win a one-of-a-kind FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH custom-designed motorcycle built by Murder Machine. FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH has unleashed a game-play video for its new single, "Battle Born". The action-packed clip was created by Machinima director Jackfrags and based on the popular "Battlefield 4" video game. "The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell Volume 2", the second half of a two-record set, is due to arrive on November 19 via via Prospect Park in North America and Eleven Seven in all other territories. The first half of "The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell" came out on July 30 and debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard album chart, selling 113,000 copies in its first week of release. The first single from "Volume 1", "Lift Me Up", featured JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford and hit the top of the rock radio chart. "Volume 1" has sold more than 233,000 copies to date. FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's three previous albums have all gone gold for sales of 500,000 copies or more.