The first trailer for "Welcome To The Morbid Reich", the new album from Polish death metal veterans VADER, can be seen below. Due on August 12 in Europe and September 13 in North America via Nuclear Blast Records, the CD was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland and features the cover artwork of Zbigniew Bielak (DESTRYER 666, WATAIN). The band laid down a total of 12 songs for the CD, which was mixed and mastered in May."Welcome To The Morbid Reich" track listing: 01. Ultima Thule
02. Return To The Morbid Reich
03. The Black Eye
04. Come And See My Sacrifice
05. Only Hell Knows
06. I Am Who Feasts Upon Your Soul
07. Don't Rip The Beast's Heart Out
08. I Had A Dream...
09. Lord Of Thorns
10. Decapitated Saints
11. They Are Coming...
12. Black Velvet And Skulls Of Steel Commented Bielak: "To follow closely on Lars von Trier's spectacular Nazi gaffe in Cannes, I'd say that the new VADER cover artwork gives a subtle hint of what would happen if the good old Cthulhu would be contracted to erect a pyramid for Thule... Well, who knows what they were really doing in subterranean galleries of Harz? One thing is certain propelled by the spirit of most Ancient Ones, VADER indeed stand tall as death metal's Wunderwaffe, and I hope the cover fits well in their armory of morbid imagination!" As previously reported, due to "family matters," drummer Pawel "Paul" Jaroszewicz has decided to leave VADER. Despite this, he committed to laying down tracks for the band's new album, "Welcome To The Morbid Reich", and taking part in the group's already confirmed concerts in May, June and July. Jaroszewicz's replacement in VADER is the "very talented" 21-year-old English musician James Stewart, who has previously played with DIVINE CHAOS. VADER recently parted ways with bassist Tomasz "Reyash" Rejek and replaced him with Hal (HERMH, DEAD INFECTION, ABUSED MAJESTY).