Vocalist Asim Searah has left THE NIBIRUAN the Finnish metal band featuring former AMORAL guitarist Silver Ots alongside Lauri Koskenniemi (guitar) of SHEAR in order to join KIUAS. He has since been replaced by Jules Nveri (PROFANE OMEN, ENEMY OF THE SUN). THE NIBIRUAN also parted ways with Eerik Purdon (bass) and recruited a new bassist in the shape of Tuomo Risnen (ELENIUM).The new THE NIBIRUAN lineup is: * Jules Nveri (PROFANE OMEN, ENEMY OF THE SUN) - Vocals
* Lauri Koskenniemi (SHEAR) - Guitar
* Silver Ots (ex-AMORAL) - Guitar
* Tuomo Risnen (ELENIUM) - Bass
* Lari Sorvo (SHEAR) - Keyboards
* Petri Mkip (GHOUL PATROL) - Drums Two new tracks from THE NIBIRUAN "Alchemy For The Blind" and "Painting The Darkness" can be streamed on the band's homepage. THE NIBIRUAN's three-song debut EP was released in 2009.
(Thanks: Fireangel / Night Elves)