During THE ACACIA STRAIN's tenure with Prosthetic Records, the band released four acclaimed studio albums — two of which, 2008's "Continent" and 2010's "Wormwood", cracked the Billboard chart — as well as a Top 10 live DVD. To commemorate the end of an era, Prosthetic has assembled "Money For Nothing", a compilation of rarities, B-sides and previously unheard tracks by the band. The six-track release, out February 19, will be made available as a specially-priced digital EP and a limited-edition digipak which can be pre-ordered now.The track listing for "Money For Nothing" — the cover art for which appears above — is as follows: 01. Money For Nothing (previously unreleased original song from "The Dead Walk" sessions)
02. Brown Noise (2006) (alternate "Dead Walk"-era version of the "3750" song)
03. Global Warning (previously a "Continent" LP-only bonus track)
04. Stay Puft (previously a "Continent" LP-only bonus track)
05. The Hills Have Eyes (2009) (alternate "Pentagon.3" version of the "Wormwood" song)
06. Terminated (2009) (alternate "Pentagon.3" version of the "Wormwood" song) The official lyric video for the title track can be seen below. "Death Is The Only Mortal", the latest album from THE ACACIA STRAIN, sold 8,600 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 50 on The Billboard 200 chart. Released on October 9, 2012 via Rise Records, the CD was produced by guitarist Daniel "DL" Laskiewicz at his Western Massachusetts studio. THE ACACIA STRAIN's previous CD, "Wormwood" (2010), opened with around 6,300 units to debut at No. 67. The band's 2008 CD, "Continent", registered a first-week tally of 5,600 copies to enter the chart at No. 107.