After Mauricio Bustamente left REIGN OF THE ARCHITECT, he started work on his new multinational project called EXXILES. According to a press release, the band's debut CD "will reflect how sometimes we are exile in life by simple or great things when we are betrayed by something we believed in. At the end there is only one result, abandonment. With pain… With anger… With passion, you discover that you learn how to rise, to liberate and fight for the things you believe in once again, at that moment the exile transforms into something that makes you stronger while you leave it behind, to keep walking towards some other kind of exile. [The] conceptual album will talk about loyalty. Loyalty should be a symbol of friendship, politics, religion, love… It will have a lot of stories but at the end they will all have the same direction to become one. It will show how loyalty becomes weak when personal interests are involved in it."EXXILES' debut release will feature guest appearances by the following musicians: * Mike Lepond (SYMPHONY X)
* Zak Stevens (CIRCLE II CIRCLE, SAVATAGE)
* Oddleif Stensland (COMMUNIC)
* Chris Caffery (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, SAVATAGE)
* Mats Haugen (CIRCUS MAXIMUS)
* David Grey (LOST IN THOUGHT) Mauricio will be joined on the CD by Mexican musicians Sergio Aguilar (AGORA), Simon Rojas and Noel Martinez.