Los Angeles glam-metal jokesters STEEL PANTHER will release their third album, "All You Can Eat", on April 1. The band is premiering the CD in a unique interactive experience that has just launched. The premiere is taking place here and features a television set that will broadcast all things STEEL PANTHER, including the complete album stream of "All You Can Eat".With each change of the channel on the television set, fans will experience different content from the STEEL PANTHER world. The set will broadcast the latest STEEL PANTHER music videos, current episodes of SP TV and a few surprises as well. The experience will take fans deeper in to the lifestyle of STEEL PANTHER and is a must-see for all Fanthers around the globe.
STEEL PANTHER has also launched a worldwide "hotline" that fans can call for up to the minute updates on the band. Fans who call 941-75-Steel (941-757-8335) and verify that they are over 18 are sent an immediate link to see the band’s latest unreleased video for the song "Gloryhole". The video was shot in an unnamed glory hole location and features a performance by STEEL PANTHER in the stalls as only they can do it. A few surprise visitors showed up that day during filming and can be seen in the video as well. The phone number has been getting major attention with fans around the globe calling in to experience what STEEL PANTHER delivers on the "hotline." "All You Can Eat" track listing: 01. Pussywhipped
02. Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World
04. Bukkake Tears
05. Gangbang At The Old Folks Home
06. Ten Strikes You’re Out
07. The Burden Of Being Wonderful
08. F@#king My Heart In The Ass
10. You're Beautiful When You Don't Talk
11. If I Was The King
12. She's On The Rag Regarding the new CD title, singer Michael Starr said: "We feel like STEEL PANTHER is like a buffet. You know what I mean?! There's a little bit of everything for everybody. And you can have as much of us as you want." The not-safe-for-work version of the official "Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World" video includes celebrity cameos by "Jackass" star Steve-O, porn icon Ron Jeremy, "Breaking Bad" actor RJ Mitte and MMA fighter Chuck Liddell. Speaking to the South Bend Tribune, STEEL PANTHER drummer Stix Zadinia (real name: Darren Leader) stated about the band's new CD: "If you liked [2009's] 'Feel The Steel' and [2011's] 'Balls Out', you will love this record. It is more heavy metal songs that are hooky and great and fun and make you want to rock and make you want to have a good time and party. Also, there is a lot of riffage on this album that I think anybody who has ever questioned this band — 'Oh, those guys wear spandex and it is 2000-whatever' — these songs are going to put all of that to rest." "Balls Out" sold nearly 12,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 40 on The Billboard 200 chart.