Reunited grunge legends SOUNDGARDEN will be the musical guests on Conan O'Brien's upcoming TBS late-night talk show on Tuesday, November 9. Also scheduled to appear are Tom Hanks and Jack McBrayer.SOUNDGARDEN was interviewed on the October 11, 2010 edition of the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" with host Bob Coburn. You can now listen to the program RocklineRadio.com. SOUNDGARDEN's first collection of music since 1996, "Telephantasm" came out on September 28 in the U.S. and September 27 internationally. This career-spanning retrospective album includes never-before-heard unreleased track "Black Rain", taken from the "Badmotorfinger" recording sessions. The super deluxe collector's edition of "Telephantasm" is available for a limited time and includes two CDs, the limited-edition DVD, three heavy vinyl discs, a collectible poster, lithos, and much more. It includes the following: * 12.5"x12.5"x1.5" hinged double slipcase box set
* Limited edition run, all individually numbered
* Colored vinyl in three unique sleeves
* Book with rare and previously unreleased photos
* Four 10"x10" art print images of the band
* 48"x12" panorama poster of full album artwork
* Art print reproduction of Showbox poster SOUNDGARDEN has partnered with innovative gaming publisher Activision to release the album via A&M/UMe inside one million copies of the new videogame Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. This release marks the first time a music album was simultaneously released and bundled with a video game launch. Additionally, fans get full access to the band's new album as downloadable content for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. The 12-song disc was made available on October 5 at all music retail outlets and on the band's web site. On September 28, A&M/UMe released three expanded versions of "Telephantasm" which include a double-disc with 12 additional tracks, five of which are previously unreleased, and SOUNDGARDEN's first-ever DVD, featuring 20 videos, 13 of which have never been released, a deluxe three-LP vinyl edition and an individually numbered super deluxe collector's edition. These three expanded versions are available at all music retail outlets and on the band's web site.