SLAYER, CANNIBAL CORPSE, MALEVOLENT CREATION Make 'Goriest Album Covers' List
SLAYER, CANNIBAL CORPSE, MALEVOLENT CREATION, CRADLE OF FILTH and SUFFOCATION are among the artists whose album covers have made the Dallas Observer's slideshow of "20 of the Goriest Album Covers."
To view the slideshow, click here.
"20 of the Goriest Album Covers," according to the Dallas Observer:
01. CANNIBAL CORPSE - Butchered at Birth
02. PHIL COLLINS - But Seriously
03. CANNIBAL CORPSE - Eaten Back to Life
04. TORTURE KILLER - For Maggots to Devour
05. IMPALED - Choice Cuts
06. EXHUMED - Gore Metal
07. CATTLE DECAPITATION - Humanure
08. IRON MAIDEN - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
09. SUFFOCATION - Human Waste
10. CRADLE OF FILTH - The Principle of Evil Made Flesh
11. DAVID KARSTEN DANIELS - Sharp Teeth
12. ABORTED - Goremageddon
13. NAKED CITY - Live in Hamburg
14. PUNISH YOURSELF - Gore Baby Gore
15. THE BEATLES - Yesterday and Today (original artwork)
16. MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD - Merciless (original artwork)
17. SLAYER - Christ Illusion
18. EAT THE LIVING - Bloodbath
19. BUTTHOLE SURFERS - Electriclarryland
20. MALEVOLENT CREATION - The Will to Kill
To comment on a
story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of
does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.
reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends).