SKYCLAD have set "A Semblance of Normality" as the title for their forthcoming CD, which is currently being recorded for an early 2003 release.Among the tracks that are tentatively scheduled to appear on the upcoming album are the following: 01. The Parliament of Fools
02. The Song of No-involvement
04. The Genius of the Shire (parts 1 and 2)
05. Like… (A Ballad for the Disenchanted)
07. Lightening the Load
08. The Roman Wall Blues
09. A Good Day to Bury Bad News
10. Do They Mean Us? Guitarist/vocalist Kevin Ridley had the following to say with regards to the album's songwriting process: "As usual, [guitarist] Steve [Ramsey] wrote the majority of the music although [bassist] Graeme (Bean) [English] and I have contributed with some. I have written all the lyrics (except 'Roman Wall Blues', which was written by W. H. Auden and is a poem I studied when at school for an 'A' level). "The album has turned into a bit of a strange beast and probably something quite different to what we intended (but that's the way with the creative recording process). It is definitely 'heavy' and also definitely 'folksy' (which is, I believe, the correct term) but more interestingly than any of that, to me, the main thing is that it seems quite eccentric in its own little way - which is 'refreshingly different'."