For the first time in its 19-year history, the Moondance Jam rock festival will be broadcast on television. America's premier television provider DIRECTV will air the 2010 festival exclusively on The 101 Network. Blaze TV filmed performances during the festival last July 15-17 and is producing ten one-hour shows featuring Moondance Jam main-stage acts. The programs will air as part of the DIRECTV Concert Series and begin airing on The 101 Network this November.Here is the schedule so far (more shows will be added soon): * Saturday, November 20: REO SPEEDWAGON
* Monday, November 22: REO SPEEDWAGON
* Saturday, December 11: BUCKCHERRY
* Monday, December 13: BUCKCHERRY
* Saturday, December 18: SAMMY HAGAR
* Monday, December 20: REO SPEEDWAGON
* Monday, December 27: JONNY LANG This news comes as the staff and fans of the festival continue to mourn the passing of festival founder Bill Bieloh. Bill died in the morning hours of September 24. His legacy can never be put into words, but perhaps a small part of what he meant to the bands, fans and staff of the Moondance Jam festivals will be apparent when you watch these performances from the 2010 festival. The 101 Network, DIRECTV's exclusive entertainment channel, is a unique television experience that is available to more than 18.5 million DIRECTV subscribers.