RAMONES Tribute Delayed Until March
The long-awaited tribute album to the RAMONES, We're a Happy Family: A Tribute to the Ramones, has been pushed back to March 2003. No reason was given for the delay.
The Rob Zombie-produced CD, which had previously-scheduled release dates in December, November, and August, will surface through DV8/Columbia Records.
The track listing for the album remains the same:
01. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - Havana Affair
02. ROB ZOMBIE - Blitzkrieg Bop
03. EDDIE VEDDER WITH ZEKE - I Believe in Miracles
04. METALLICA - 53rd & 3rd
05. U2 - Beat on the Brat
06. KISS - Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio?
07. MARILYN MANSON - KKK Took My Baby Away
08. GARBAGE - I Just Want to Have Something to Do
09. GREEN DAY - Outsider
10. PRETENDERS - Something to Believe In
11. RANCID - Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
12. PETE YORN - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
13. THE OFFSPRING - I Wanna Be Sedated
14. ROONEY - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
15. TOM WAITS - Return of Jackie and Judy
16. EDDIE VEDDER WITH ZEKE - Daytime Dilemma (Dangers of Love) *
* will be included on the first 100,000 copies only
To comment on a BLABBERMOUTH.NET story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of BLABBERMOUTH.NET and BLABBERMOUTH.NET does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. BLABBERMOUTH.NET reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends). To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.