The long-delayed QUIET RIOT DVD, titled "Quiet Riot Live In The 21st Century - 20 Years of Metal Health", has once again had its release date pushed back due to manufacturing problems.The following is a message on the matter from ex-QUIET RIOT drummer Frankie Banali: "Today I received a message from the responsible parties at 2RS Studios that they were told yesterday by the manufacturer of the DVD that a problem in the master disc was encountered in the last steps of manufacturing. At this time I have not been informed if the QUIET RIOT DVD is presently back on track and being manufactured or not. I will update this site if and when I have further news. As you may all be, I too am disappointed, but as I've stated before, completely out of my control. This is the only news on this subject at this time so please do not ask for further information which I do not have. I will post any future developments as they develop. "OK, that's the long explanation. In short, the QUIET RIOT DVD has been delayed, no new release date has been set..." As previously reported, the two-disc set (view cover here) is the first-ever live DVD recording of the band and will include an audio CD of the live performance. Some of the features will include: - Extended live performance including an acoustic set
- Special version of the "Thunderbird" with rare behind-the-scenes footage with late guitarist Randy Rhoads (OZZY OSBOURNE)
- Behind-the-scenes home movie clips of the band in and out of the studio
- A photo slide show documenting the band's history
- Live video single version of "Metal Health"
- Bonus live version of "Thunderbird"