The Queen Of The Damned soundtrack, which features material co-written by KORN frontman Jonathan Davis and former OINGO BOINGO keyboardist Richard Gibbs and is due to be issued through Warner Bros. Records on February 19th, will contain the following track listing:01. Wayne Static of STATIC-X - "Not Meant For Me"
02. David Draiman of DISTURBED - "Forsaken"
03. Chester Bennington of LINKIN PARK - "System"
04. DEFTONES - "Change (In the House of Flies)"
05. MARILYN MANSON - "Redeemer"
06. PAPA ROACH - "Dead Cell"
07. GODHEAD - "Penetrate"
08. Jay Gordon of ORGY - "Slept So Long"
09. DISTURBED - "Down With the Sickness"
10. STATIC-X - "Cold"
11. EARSHOT - "Headstrong"
12. DRY CELL - "Body Crumbles"
13. TRICKY - "Excess"
14. KIDNEY THIEVES - "Before I'm Dead" As previously reported, Davis co-wrote and recorded the five new tracks that will be heard in the vampire flick, but due to contractual restrictions, he is unable to appear on the film's soundtrack. Former YNGWIE MALMSTEEN singer Jeff Scott Soto, who had previously contributed vocals to the Rock Star soundtrack, was originally slated to take Davis' place on the CD, but the organizers of the project later canned the idea in an effort to make the album more commercially viable. Davis' KORN bandmates Brian "Head" Welch and James "Munky" Shaffer play guitar on the tracks, while respected sticksman Vinnie Colaiuta (FRANK ZAPPA, STING) handled the drumming duties. LIMP BIZKIT's Sam Rivers played bass on "Forsaken" and "Redeemer”, and Terry Bozzio (FRANK ZAPPA, MISSING PERSONS) played additional drums on "Slept So Long”.