Hosted by UK-based Classic Rock magazine, the 10th annual Classic Rock Awards — the Classic Rock Roll Of Honour — celebrated some of the most influential and respected musicians in rock at the Avalon in Hollywood Tuesday night (November 4). A plethora of icons, innovators and straight-up legends attended the event and were honored with one of the most prestigious awards of the genre. The Classic Rock Roll Of Honour awards show will officially premiere Sunday, December 28 at 9 p.m. ET on AXS TV as the crowning jewel of the Best Of Classic Rock Weekend.The milestone event marked the 10th anniversary of the awards and the first time they've been hosted outside of London. As part of their ongoing international expansion, Classic Rock's parent company, TeamRock, launched their exclusive TeamRock+ subscription service, the night of the show. TeamRock+ will give their ever-expanding international audience, which has seen growth both digitally and in print throughout the world, instant access to the rich editorial content of Classic Rock as well as its sister publications, Metal Hammer and Prog. Available via TeamRock.com, it will cost from $6.38 a month and and will be launched with a 30-day free trial. The Classic Rock Roll Of Honour once again exceeded all expectations. The ceremony was hosted by multi-platinum Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee Sammy Hagar. He was joined by a multitude of illustrious guest presenters, including Billy Gibbons (ZZ TOP), Joe Elliott (DEF LEPPARD), musician, writer and actor Henry Rollins, Eric Idle ("Monty Python") and Scott Ian (ANTHRAX) who presented awards to some of rock's biggest stars, including THE DOORS, QUEEN + Adam Lambert, Ozzy Osbourne, METALLICA, Wilco & Roger Daltrey, Joe Perry and Jeff Lynne. The night was capped off by Gregg Allman, one of rock's most acclaimed and beloved icons, receiving this year's Living Legend Award. The night was also highlighted by a stellar lineup of live performances from some of the most exciting and respected artists in rock: KINGS OF CHAOS, CALIFORNIA BREED, RIVAL SONS and Scott Weiland & THE WILDABOUTS. Classic Rock editor Siân Llewellyn says: "What a night! I'd heard rumours that Hollywood was one of the best places for a party, and this evening proved those rumors true. The past, present and future of high-voltage rock 'n' roll came out to celebrate the music that has soundtracked all of our lives. Only at the Classic Rock Roll Of Honour could you glance around and see the likes of Gregg Allman, Ozzy Osbourne, Jeff Lynne, QUEEN and THE DOORS, to name but a handful. Roll on next year…" The Classic Rock Roll of Honour 2014 winners: * Living Legend: Gregg Allman
* Inspiration: THE DOORS
* Band Of The Year: QUEEN + Adam Lambert
* Film Of The Year: "Metallica Through The Never"
* Album Of The Year: Wilko Johnson & Roger Daltrey "Going Back Home"
* Classic Album: OZZY OSBOURNE's "Blizzard Of Ozz"
* Outstanding Contribution: Jeff Lynne
* Reissue Of The Year: LED ZEPPELIN "I", "II" and "III" Deluxe Editions
* Maestro: Joe Perry (AEROSMITH)
* Metal Guru: Dave Mustaine (MEGADETH)
* The Bluesman: Eric Burdon
* The V.I.P.: Sharon Osbourne
* Best New Band: THE CADILLAC THREE
* Classic Rock Radio Station Of Year (Large Market): KSWD (100.3 The Sound)/Los Angeles, CA
* Classic Rock Radio Station Of Year (Medium Market): WZBA (100.7 The Bay)/Baltimore, MD
* Classic Rock Radio Station Of Year (Small Market): WTUE (104.7 WTUE-FM)/Dayton, OH