On April 18, Skullbanger.net conducted an interview with vocalist Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth of New Jersey thrash metal veterans OVERKILL at Tavastia in Helsinki, Finland. You can now watch the chat below.To honor and celebrate Record Store Day on April 20, Nuclear Blast and OVERKILL have released a limited-edition 10-inch copper-colored vinyl in gatefold containing four live tracks recorded at The Metro in Sidney, Australia on September 25, 2010. Side A: 01. Horrorscope
02. Long Time Dyin' Side B: 01. Necroshine
02. Walk Through Fire Record Store Day celebrates the culture of independent record stores by playing host to in-store events/performances, signings and special product releases on a global scale. As previously reported, OVERKILL released a very special limited tour edition of its latest album, "The Electric Age", in Europe on April 19 via Nuclear Blast Records. The limited 2CD tour edition includes the regular album as well as a four additional live tracks on a bonus CD, recorded at The Metro in Sidney, Australia on September 25, 2010. "The Electric Age" tour edition track listing: CD 1 - "The Electric Age" 01. Come And Get It
02. Electric Rattlesnake
03. Wish You Were Dead
04. Black Daze
05. Save Yourself
06. Drop The Hammer Down
07. 21st Century Man
08. Old Wounds, New Scars
09. All Over But The Shouting
10. Good Night CD 2 - "Live From Oz" recorded in Sidney, Australia, (The Metro on September 25, 2010): 01. Horrorscope
02. Long Time Dyin'
04. Walk Through Fire To order a copy, go to this location. OVERKILL was forced to drop off the "Dark Roots Of Thrash" tour with TESTAMENT in February due to Ellsworth's bout with pneumonia. "The Electric Age" sold 6,500 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 77 on The Billboard 200 chart. OVERKILL's previous CD, "Ironbound", opened with 4,100 units to enter the chart at No. 192. The effort landed at No. 4 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200. "The Electric Age" was recorded and mixed at Gear Recording Studios in New Jersey, owned and operated by OVERKILL bassist D.D. Verni. OVERKILL is Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth (vocals), D.D. Verni (bass, backing vocals), Derek "The Skull" Tailer (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Dave Linsk (lead guitar, backing vocals) and Ron Lipnicki (drums).