New AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE, ICEPICK Tracks Posted Online
Brand-new tracks from AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE ("Cowards") and ICEPICK ("Born to Crush You", featuring HATEBREED frontman Jamey Jasta and SKARHEAD singer Lord Ezec) have been posted online at this location. Both cuts will appear on the upcoming "UFC Ultimate Beatdowns Vol. 1 Metal" compilation, due on August 24 through Nitrus Records. The complete track listing for the CD is as follows:
01. UFC Intro - "Optimus Bellum Domitor"
02. SLAYER - "Warzone"
03. DAMAGEPLAN - "Blunt Force Trauma"
04. HATEBREED - "Live For This"
05. AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE - "Cowards"
06. SHADOWS FALL - "Power of I and I"
07. SEPULTURA - "Bullet The Blue Sky"
08. FEAR FACTORY - "Slave Labor"
09. ICEPICK - "Born to Crush You"
10. KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - "Breath Life"
11. CHIMAIRA - "Indifferent to Suffering"
12. STEMM - "Face The Pain"
13. UPO - "It's Alright"
14. INDEX CASE - "Listen"
15. BLACK FLOOD DIESEL - "Lost Cause"
16. SCARS OF LIFE - "Dying Here"
To comment on a BLABBERMOUTH.NET story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of BLABBERMOUTH.NET and BLABBERMOUTH.NET does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. BLABBERMOUTH.NET reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends). To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.