Video footage of NAPALM DEATH's September 14, 2011 performance at Wings Club in Bucharest, Romania can be seen below (courtesy of Bloodbath.ro).The band's setlist was as follows: 01. Downbeat Clique
03. Unchallenged Hate
04. Continuing War on Stupidity
05. Next on the List
06. When All Is Said and Done
07. Lucid Fairytale
08. Social Sterility
09. Life and Limb
10. Lowlife (CRYPTIC SLAUGHTER cover)
11. The Code Is Red... Long Live the Code
12. Mentally Murdered
13. On the Brink of Extinction
14. Conform [Siege cover]
19. You Suffer
20. Nazi Punks Fuck Off (DEAD KENNEDYS cover)
21. Suffer the Children
22. Silence Is Deafening Check out photos from Bloodbath.ro. NAPALM DEATH recently re-signed with Century Media Records. The band's as-yet-untitled 14th studio album was recorded earlier this year at Parlour Studio in Kettering, U.K. with longtime producer Russ Russell and is scheduled for release in early 2012.
Renowned as one of the most reliable and hardest-working bands in extreme music, NAPALM DEATH is currently on the road all across Russia, will head over to Canada in October and has already confirmed appearances at the 2012 editions of the Wacken Open Air (Germany), Neurotic Deathfest (Netherlands) and Maryland Deathfest (USA) festivals.
NAPALM DEATH earlier in the year contributed a brand new track called "Legacy Was Yesterday" to Decibel magazine's monthly flexi disc series. The song the band's first new material since 2009's "Time Waits for No Slave" LP was recorded at Rapture Audio with James Walford and mastered by Russ Russell. "Time Waits For No Slave" entered the German Media Control chart at position No. 95. The CD, which was released in the U.S. in February 2009 via Century Media Records, was recorded with producer Russ Russell. Drums were tracked at Parlour Studios in Kettering and guitars, bass and vocals were done at Foel Studios in Wales. The band then returned to Parlour for the mixing sessions.