METALLICA, ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON, Others To Appear On RAMONES Tribute Album
A tentative track listing for the upcoming RAMONES tribute album, entitled We're A Happy Family, has been released via www.robzombie.com, the official site of ROB ZOMBIE, who is acting as one of the album's co-producers. Due to be issued in August through DV8/Columbia Records, the CD will contain the following cuts:
01. ROB ZOMBIE - "Blitzkrieg Bop"
02. EDDIE VEDDER - "I Believe In Miracles"
03. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - "Havana Affair"
04. MARILYN MANSON - "KKK Took My Baby Away"
05. OFFSPRING - "I Wanna Be Sedated"
06. PRETENDERS - "Something To Believe In"
07. GARBAGE - "I Just Want To Have Something To Do"
08. MOTORHEAD - "Rockaway Beach"
09. GREEN DAY - "Outsider"
10. STATIC-X - "Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment"
11. RANCID - "Sheena Is A Punk Rocker"
12. U2 - "Beat on the Brat"
13. METALLICA - "We're a Happy Family"
14. TOM WAITS - "Jacky and Judy"
In related news, ROB ZOMBIE is reportedly back in the studio with producer Scott Humphrey writing and recording new music for the House of 1000 Corpses soundtrack, which is tentatively scheduled to be receive a theatrical release sometime around Halloween.
To comment on a BLABBERMOUTH.NET story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of BLABBERMOUTH.NET and BLABBERMOUTH.NET does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. BLABBERMOUTH.NET reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends). To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.