The remixed and remastered version of MEGADETH's debut CD, Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! , which was issued in its original form back in 1985, will be released through Loud Records on February 5th. While the official track listing for the reworked edition does not include MEGADETH's cover of the Nancy Sinatra classic These Boots Are Made For Walking (a result of original writer of the song Lee Hazelwood's refusal to grant the group the rights to re-release the version of the track that previously appeared on Killing, seeing as it contained slightly altered lyrics to the original, thereby requiring Hazelwood's consent), recent postings by MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine hint that the bleeped-out version of the track (minus Mustaine's altered lyrics) may in fact appear as a hidden, bonus cut on the CD. In addition to the album's remaining cuts, the CD will contain a remixed version of MEGADETH's original three-song demo tape, including the tracks Last Rites/Loved To Death, The Skull Beneath The Skin and The Mechanix, which landed the band their record deal with Combat Records. Also set to appear on the final product, according to a track listing posted at www.bestbuy.com, is a demo version of the album's title track, which was presumably recorded in 1984 prior to the tracking of the LP, but was not part of the aforementioned demo which was widely distributed via the tape-trading circuit at the time of the cassette's release.The official full track listing for the remastered version of Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! (the cover for which can be viewed at this location) is as follows: 01. Last Rites/Loved To Death
02. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!
03. Skull Beneath The Skin
05. Chosen Ones
06. Looking Down The Cross
08. Last Rites/Loved To Death (demo version)
09. Skull Beneath The Skin (demo version)
10. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! (demo version)
11. Mechanix (demo version) In other MEGADETH-related news, the group's upcoming, asyet-untitled double live CD, which was recorded in mid-November in Tucson, Arizona, is tentatively scheduled to be released in Japan on March 13th through Victor Entertainment. A US release will likely follow shortly thereafter through the Sanctuary label.