Former/current members of GUNS N' ROSES, L.A. GUNS, OZZY OSBOURNE and SCARS ON BROADWAY are scheduled to perform at the "Giving 2010" benefit event on May 3, 2010 at The Troubadour in Hollywood, California.Scheduled performers: *** THE DROOGS featuring: * John Waite (from THE BABYS, BAD ENGLISH) - Vocals
* Donovan Leitch (CAMP FREDDY) - Vocals
* Franky Perez (SCARS ON BROADWAY, CAMP FREDDY) – Vocals, Guitar
* Tracii Guns (L.A. GUNS) - Guitar
* Phil Soussan (OZZY OSBORNE, BILLY IDOL, VINCE NEIL) - Bass
* Matt Sorum (GUNS N' ROSES, VELVET REVOLVER, THE CULT) – Drums *** JEFF "SKUNK" BAXTER (THE DOOBIE BROTHERS, STEELY DAN) *** VALORA Doors open at 7 p.m. VIP lounge tickets available for $50 each. Includes upstairs lounge access throughout the evening and interaction with performers. General-admission ticket prices begin at $25.00. 100% of all proceeds from this concert will benefit MusiCares and The Grammy Foundation. MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community. The Grammy Foundation promotes programs and activities that engage the music community and cultural community, as well as the general public. The Foundation works in partnership year-round with The Recording Academy to bring national attention to important issues such as the value and impact of music and arts education and the urgency of preserving our rich cultural heritage.