The LED ZEPPELIN reissue campaign continues in 2015, turning the spotlight on the double album "Physical Graffiti". The deluxe edition of the group's sixth studio album will arrive 40 years after the original debuted on February 24, 1975. The reissues of the first five LED ZEPPELIN albums in 2014 found both commercial successes, with multiple titles reaching Top 10 chart status in countries around the world, as well as widespread critical acclaim, including the recent Classic Rock "Reissue Of The Year" Award.As with the previous deluxe editions, "Physical Graffiti" has been newly remastered by guitarist and producer Jimmy Page and is accompanied by a disc of companion audio comprising previously unreleased music related to the original release. "Physical Graffiti" will be available February 23 from Atlantic/Swan Song in the following formats: * Double CD – Remastered album packaged in a replica of the original LP jacket.
* Deluxe Edition (3CD) – Remastered album on two discs, plus a third disc of unreleased companion audio.
* Double LP – Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl, packaged in a sleeve that replicates the LP's first pressing in exacting detail.
* Deluxe Edition Vinyl (3LP) – Remastered album and unreleased companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
* Digital Download – Remastered album and companion audio will both be available in standard and high-definition formats.
* Super Deluxe Boxed Set – This collection includes:
- Remastered double album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
- Companion audio on CD in card wallet featuring new alternate cover art.
- Remastered double album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
- Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve with new alternate cover art.
- High-definition audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24 bit.
- Hardbound, 96-page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
- High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered. An "unboxing" video for the Super Deluxe Boxed Set edition of "Physical Graffiti" can be seen below. Certified 16 times platinum in the U.S., the commercial success of "Physical Graffiti" was equaled by its critical reception. Generally regarded as one of the greatest double albums of all time, the original 15 tracks represent a creative tour de force that explores the band's dynamic musical range, from the driving rock of "Custard Pie" and acoustic arrangement of "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp" to the Eastern raga of "Kashmir" and funky groove of "Trampled Under Foot". The companion audio disc that accompanies the deluxe edition of "Physical Graffiti" has seven unreleased tracks, including rough mixes of "In My Time Of Dying" and "Houses Of The Holy", as well as an early mix of "Trampled Under Foot" called "Brandy & Coke". All the unreleased companion tracks offer fans a chance to hear well-known songs from a different perspective, including the Sunset Sound mix of "Boogie With Stu" and "Driving Through Kashmir", a rough orchestra mix of the band's eight minute opus "Kashmir". Also featured is "Everybody Makes It Through", a strikingly different early version of "In The Light" with alternate lyrics. In 1968, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant formed LED ZEPPELIN, one of the most influential, innovative and successful groups in modern music, having sold more than 300 million albums worldwide. The band rose from the ashes of THE YARDBIRDS, when Page brought in Plant, Bonham and Jones to tour as THE NEW YARDBIRDS. In 1969, LED ZEPPELIN released its self-titled debut. It marked the beginning of a 12-year reign, during which the group was widely considered to be the biggest and most innovative rock band in the world. LED ZEPPELIN continues to be honoured for its pivotal role in music history. The band was inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in 1995, received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005, and a year later was awarded with the Polar Music Prize in Stockholm. Founding members Jones, Page and Plant — along with Jason Bonham, the son of John Bonham — took the stage at London's O2 Arena in 2007 to headline a tribute concert for Ahmet Ertegun, a dear friend and Atlantic Records' founder. The band was honored for its lifetime contribution to American culture at the Kennedy Center Honors in 2012. In January of 2014, the band won their first-ever Grammy award as "Celebration Day", which captured their live performance at the Ertegun tribute concert, was named "Best Rock Album." "Physical Graffiti" deluxe edition track listing: Disc One 01. Custard Pie
02. The Rover
03. In My Time Of Dying
04. Houses Of The Holy
05. Trampled Under Foot
06. Kashmir Disc Two 01. In The Light
03. Down By The Seaside
04. Ten Years Gone
05. Night Flight
06. The Wanton Song
07. Boogie With Stu
08. Black Country Woman
09. Sick Again
Companion Audio Disc 01. Brandy & Coke (Trampled Under Foot - Initial Rough Mix)
02. Sick Again (Early Version)
03. In My Time Of Dying (Initial Rough Mix)
04. Houses Of The Holy (Rough Mix With Overdubs)
05. Everybody Makes It Through (In The Light Early Version/In Transit)
06. Boogie With Stu (Sunset Sound Mix)
07. Driving Through Kashmir (Kashmir Rough Orchestra Mix) The initial rough-mix version of the song "Trampled Under Foot", under the working title "Brandy & Coke", can be streamed below.