KORN, ASKING ALEXANDRIA, Devin Townsend, SABATON and KATATONIA are among the artists featured on "Decades Of Destruction", a compilation of covers which will be included with the 30th-anniversary issue of U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine.
Set to hit U.K. newsstands on September 13, "Decades Of Destruction" will feature the following songs:
* KORN - "We Care A Lot" (FAITH NO MORE cover)
* ASKING ALEXANDRIA - "Duality" (SLIPKNOT cover)
* DEVIN TOWNSEND - "Fast As A Shark" (ACCEPT cover) (feat. Wolf Hoffmann of ACCEPT and Fredrik Thordendal of MESHUGGAH)
* NEW YEARS DAY - "mOBSCENE" (MARILYN MANSON cover)
* SABATON - "Kingdom Come" (MANOWAR)
* KATATONIA - "Night Comes Down" (JUDAS PRIEST cover)
* CANE HILL - "We Die Young" (ALICE IN CHAINS cover)
* HACKTIVIST - "Break Stuff" (LIMP BIZKIT cover)
* WILSON - "Sleep Now In The Fire" (RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE cover)
* THE QEMISTS - "Blind" (KORN cover)
* EMPLOYED - "Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste" (NORMA JEAN cover)
* COUNTING DAYS - "Disciple" (SLAYER cover)
* STONEGHOST - "I Disappear" (METALLICA cover)
* MAMMOTH WEED WIZARD BASTARD - "Scum" (NAPALM DEATH cover)
* NO CONSEQUENCE - "The Pot" (TOOL cover)
KORN's version of FAITH NO MORE's "We Care A Lot" was originally planned to be included on a full album of covers, which was said to be in the works more than a decade ago. Other tracks the band reportedly recorded included NINE INCH NAILS' "Head Like A Hole", PSYCHEDELIC FURS' "Love My Way", PUBLIC ENEMY's "Fight The Power" and CAMEO's "Word Up".
KORN's new album, "The Serenity Of Suffering", will be released on October 21. The follow-up to 2013's "The Paradigm Shift" was helmed by Grammy Award-winning producer Nick Raskulinecz, who has previously worked with FOO FIGHTERS, DEFTONES, MASTODON and RUSH, among others. The CD features a guest appearance by SLIPKNOT frontman Corey Taylor on the song "A Different World".
"The Serenity Of Suffering" marks the band's return to Roadrunner, which previously released 2010's "Korn III - Remember Who You Are" and 2011's "The Path Of Totality".