A KISS collectibles guide, entitled "Warman's KISS Collectibles Field Guide", is currently available for order via the book's companion web site, www.kisshall.com.Featuring 512 high-gloss pages packed with over 525 full-color photographs of rare KISS collectibles (no black-and-white photos on poor grade paper here!), this vast identification and price guide is the second work on KISS produced by Tom Shannon, author of the Bible of the KISS collecting world, "Goldmine KISS Collectibles Price Guide", published in 2000. Prices have been updated, and the range of items covered has been multiplied. As if all of that is not enough, the price has been slashed to an unheard of $12.99! That's right, a KISS book, value priced. At this price everyone can afford to become a KISS memorabilia expert. Highlights of the book include: * 512 easy-to-read pages jam-packed into a handy 4.25" x 5.25" size, with descriptions and prices of thousands of pieces of KISS memorabilia from around the world! * Over 525 full-color photographs on quality high-gloss paper. This is a top-quality book through and through, not rough paper with a couple of color insert pages. * Also included is an exclusive 29-page interview that Tom Shannon conducted with the genius behind KISS, original manager Bill Aucoin. Bill discusses such topics as: * The first appearance of KISS as a group on vinyl (not the KISS LP).
* How KISS singles were selected, and why there were not more photo picture sleeves from America.
* Why "Alive!" has not been certified platinum to this day (seriously, it is not certified.)
* The error version of the "Alive II" LP.
* The greatest publicity stunt ever for KISS, the Cadillac Michigan celebration, including a hilarious version of how the KISS helicopter was used.
* The story behind the Gibson Marauder guitars Paul busted.
* Why Paul does not wear a fire helmet anymore.
* The real reason KISS included inserts in their LPs (Bill is a genius! The record labels need to do this again to cut down on consumers burning CDs)