In cooperation with natural cosmetic expert Rutano, German traditional metallers GRAVE DIGGER have released their own 2-in-1 shampoo/shower gel combination. The product will be manufactured as a valent aluminum finish and will be available at the GRAVE DIGGER online shop soon.GRAVE DIGGER will release its new album on August 31 in Europe and September 4 in North America via Napalm Records. A six-song mini-CD, "Home At Last", will precede the full-length effort on July 27 in Europe and August 7 in North America. "Home At Last" track listing: 01. Home At Last
02. Rage Of The Savage Beast (non-album track)
03. Metal Will Never Die (non-album track)
04. Ballad Of A Hangman (live in Wacken 2010)
05. Excalibur (live in Wacken 2010)
06. Heavy Metal Breakdown (live in Wacken 2010) Check out the cover artwork below. GRAVE DIGGER's new CD was recorded at Principal Studios in Münster, Germany. The band laid down at least 10 new original compositions as well as "a cover version of a male, 'not-heavy-metal' artist," which the group said "won't be another German 'Schlager' song... it will be 150 percent pure GRAVE DIGGER metal. Again we transferred the spirit of the '80s into the sound of 2012."