Former and current members of GOD FORBID, DOPE, KITTIE and DIVINE HERESY have joined forces in a new cover band called PARADISE CITY. The group, which performs "metal, alternative and hard rock classics from the '90s to today," will make its official live debut on Wednesday, July 10 at the Tammany Hall in New York City.PARADISE CITY is: * Tommy Vext (VEXT, SNOT, ex-DIVINE HERESY) - Vocals
* Doc Coyle (GOD FORBID) - Guitar
* Matt Wicklund (GOD FORBID) - Guitar
* Acey Slade (ex-DOPE, MURDERDOLLS) - Bass
* Jennifer Arroyo (SUICIDE CITY, ex-KITTIE) - Bass
* Moe Watson - Drums Says Coyle: "So back in May, my old buddy, Tommy Vext, asked me if I would do an acoustic set of cover songs for a performance at a benefit show for our mutual friend, Tim No 37, at Tammany Hall in NYC. I wanted a more full sound, so I asked GOD FORBID guitar player Matt Wicklund to play second guitar. Our other old pal, Acey Slade, came in to play bass on a couple songs. We weren’t very well rehearsed, but we had a really good time, and apparently the set went over well enough that the venue offered us a residency to do a rock/metal full cover set. We rallied the troops and have been hard at work to put the most badass show together. It kicks off this Wednesday at Tammany Hall, and we look to play there every week. We've also enlisted my fellow School Of Rock brethren and drummer Moe Watson as well as New York City rock royalty Ms. Jenn City as a second bassist. "I've always wanted to do something like this. Jamming out some of your favorite songs with your friends is as good as it gets. It's going to be rock, it's going to be metal, but above all, PARADISE CITY will be about having fun, so spread the word and come out to Tammany Hall on Wednesdays. We will also be looking to take the party on the road, so be on the lookout."