Former SKUNK ANANSIE frontwoman Skin will be performing with ED CASE on Britain's BBC Radio One tomorrow, July 11th, between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM (GMT). Non-UK can listen to the performance via the Internet at this location.
Skin has contributed lead vocals to two songs—"Good Times" and "Mayhem"—for ED CASE's forthcoming album, entitled Ed's Guest List, due on July 22nd via Sony Records.
In other news, Skin is still reportedly working on her debut solo album, due in late 2002/early 2003 through EMI/Chrysalis Records. Among the producers and musicians set to collaborate with the singer on the forthcoming CD are the following:
- Producer David Kosten (i.e. FAULTLINE)
- Producer Marius De Vries (i.e. BJORK, DAVID BOWIE, PJ HARVEY)
- Engineer/Mixer Cenzo Townshend (i.e. U2, BLUR, IDLEWILD)
- Mixer Dave Bascombe (i.e. PLACEBO, SOULWAX, GOLDFRAPP)
- Programmer Martyn Phillips (i.e. ERASURE, ROACHFORD, JESUS JONES)
- Session Artist Terry Edwards (i.e. SPIRITUALIZED, DAVID HOLMES, PJ HARVEY)
- Drummer Richard Jupp (i.e. ELBOW)
- Bassist Gail Ann Dorsey (i.e. DAVID BOWIE)
- Guitarist Craig Ross (i.e. LENNY KRAVITZ)
- Bassit Cass Lewis (i.e. SKUNK ANANSIE)
To comment on a
story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of
does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.
reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends).