HDK (formerly HATE DEATH KILL), the project launched by Sander Gommans (AFTER FOREVER, TRILLIUM, KISKE/SOMERVILLE), will release its second album, "Serenades Of The Netherworld", later in the year via Revolutionary Records. The follow-up to 2009's "System Overload" was partially recorded and produced by Gommans at the Rock Station, mixed by Joost Van Den Broek and mastered by Jos Driessen. The songs were written by Gommans, Amanda Somerville and Geert Kroes.
States Gommans: "The first HDK album was very heavy and far away from the style I've developed with AFTER FOREVER. This new album combines those styles."
An EPK (Electronic Press Kit) for "Serenades Of The Netherworld" was created by Jan Mueller and can be seen below.
"Serenades Of The Netherworld" recording lineup:
* Sander Gommans (AFTER FOREVER, TRILLIUM, KISKE/SOMERVILLE) - Guitar/Bass
* Amanda Somerville (TRILLIUM, AVANATASIA, KISKE/SOMERVILLE) - Vocals
* Geert Kroes (DEAD MAN'S CURSE, BLINDSIGHT) - Vocals
* Koen Herfst (DEW-SCENTED, I CHAOS, ARMIN VAN BUUREN) - Drums
* Uri Dijk (TEXTURES) - Keyboards
* Erik Van Ittersum - Keyboards
* Mark Burnash (TRILLIUM) - bass
* Paul Owsinski (TRILLIUM) - guitar
* Stephen Pursey - guest solo
"Serenades Of The Netherworld" track listing:
02. Electric Soul
03. Mortal Zombie
04. Serenade Of The Netherworld
05. Return From Tomorrow
06. Let Life Be Done
07. Eternal Journey
09. Book Of Lies