The reunited "Parallels" lineup of FATES WARNING — Ray Alder (vocals), Jim Matheos (guitar), Frank Aresti (guitar), Joe DiBiase (bass), and Mark Zonder (drums) — played two shows in Greece this past weekend — March 26 at Block 33 in Thessaloniki and March 27 at Fuzz Club in Athens. The concerts included a performance of FATES WARNING's classic 1991 album, "Parallels", in its entirety from beginning to end.
Fan-filmed video footage of the Thessaloniki and AThens shows can be viewed below.
Metal Blade Records has just released the special edition of "Parallels". In addition to remastered audio, there is a second audio disc of live and demo material. The package also includes a DVD with nearly three hours of material, including a complete live show from the 1992 "Parallels" tour and a documentary on the making of "Parallels" which includes live, studio, and current day interview footage with all the band members, Terry Brown (producer) and Brian Slagel (CEO of Metal Blade Records).
"Parallels" special edition track listing:
CD 1 - "Parallels"
01. Leave The Past Behind
02. Life In Still Water (feat. James LaBrie)
03. Eye To Eye
04. The Eleventh Hour
05. Point Of View
06. We Only Say Goodbye
07. Don't Follow Me
08. The Road Goes On Forever
CD 2 - "Parallels" Live In Hollywood, California on January 23, 1992
01. Leave The Past Behind (live)
02. Don't Follow Me (live)
03. Eleventh Hour (live)
04. Point Of View (live)
05. Eye To Eye (live)
06. Nothing Left To Say (live)
07. Quietus (live)
08. Through Different Eyes (live)
09. Leave The Past Behind (demo)
10. Eye To Eye (demo)
11. Eleventh Hour (demo)
12. Point Of View (demo)
13. Don't Follow Me (demo)
* Filmed live in concert in New Haven, Connecticut on February 13, 1992
* Features current interviews with all band members as well as acclaimed producer Terry Brown and Metal Blade Records CEO Brian Slagel
* Rare and exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage from the 1992 U.S. tour
March 26, 2010 at Block 33 in Thessaloniki, Greece:
March 27, 2010 at Fuzz Club in Athens, Greece: