DIVINE CODEX Completes Work On Debut Album
DIVINE CODEX, the new black metal project formed by Guh.lu (XEPER, HELL TERRORIST) and Atum (VII ARCANO, FORESTS OF OLD, MALFEITOR), has completed work on its debut album, "Ante Matter". The CD was recorded primarily at Music City Studio in Treviso, Italy and is tentatively due in late 2009 or early 2010 via an as-yet-undetermined record label.
"Ante Matter" recording lineup:
* Guh.lu (XEPER, HELL TERRORIST): Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals
* Atum (VII ARCANO, FORESTS OF OLD, MALFEITOR): Drums, Synthesizers
* M. Svavel (SETHERIAL, SORGHEGARD, DIABOLICAL): Session Vocals
* Mysteriis (SETHERIAL, BLACKWINDS, IN BATTLE): Session Vocals
* Attila Csihar (MAYHEM): Additional Vocal/Instrumental Contribution
For more information, visit www.myspace.com/divinecodex.
To comment on a BLABBERMOUTH.NET story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of BLABBERMOUTH.NET and BLABBERMOUTH.NET does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. BLABBERMOUTH.NET reserves the right to delete postings that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to block users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.