"The Gospel of Filth: A Black Metal Bible", the new book written by music journalist Gavin Baddeley with the help of CRADLE OF FILTH frontman Dani Filth, is the boldest, most comprehensive and authoritative guide to the realms of darkness and devilry ever published. Taking in every significant milestone and major landmark, this lavishly illustrated volume will prove to be the definitive guide to the dark side for decades to come. From ancient formulae for conjuring the goddesses of hell, to the latest research on the psychopathology of serial murder, no tombstone remains unturned in this wide-ranging and witty dissection of the uncanny and unholy, of the esoteric and erotic. Music forms "The Gospel"'s entry point, but every medium, from movies and literature, to comics and computer games is considered, while the authorities consulted range from Oxford academics to metal musicians as well known for their criminal records as musical ones.For a limited time only, FAB Press is offering everyone the chance to buy the most lavish and exclusive special edition book ever published. Special features include: * "Bible"-style gold-embossed binding with black silk page-marker ribbon.
* Each copy individually numbered.
* Each copy individually autographed by Gavin Baddeley and Dani Filth.
* 32-page bonus chapter, which will not be available in the standard trade paperback edition. In Dani's bonus chapter, readers can find out about: * Dani's schooldays — midnight misadventures in a nuns' graveyard...
* The hazards of touring - from being buried alive to soiling the sheets, and a lesson in how not to throw a TV set out of a hotel window.
* Dani explains how his drunken Spiderman antics led to a hotel floor filled with foam and an innocent businessman in the frame.
* The band brave Russia, are menaced with Kalashnikovs, challenge the local mafia to a tattoo competition, and somehow live to tell the tale.
* The truth behind the CRADLE feuds with MEGADETH, MOTÖRHEAD and TYPE O NEGATIVE.
* Rockets, fistfights, firepower and airborne lighting rigs — how to survive recording and touring in the inimitable FILTH fashion! Plus 44 exclusive behind-the-scenes photographs, all in full color, never seen before in print, and only available in the special edition. For more information, go to this location.