BLACK SABBATH's triumphant 2013 tour — which kicked off earlier this year in Australia — can now be seen by fans around the world via the forthcoming "Black Sabbath: Live…Gathered in Their Masses" (Vertigo/Republic).
A preview of "Black Sabbath: Live…Gathered in Their Masses" — featuring the first-ever live performances of songs from the band's 2013 critically acclaimed "13" album, along with BLACK SABBATH classics — can be seen below.
"Black Sabbath: Live…Gathered in Their Masses" track listings:
Blu-ray and DVD track listing is as follows:
01. War Pigs
02. Into The Void
05. Black Sabbath
06. Behind The Wall Of Sleep
09. Fairies Wear Boots
10. Symptom Of The Universe
11. Iron Man
12. End Of The Beginning
13. Children Of The Grave
14. God Is Dead?
15. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Intro) / Paranoid
CD track listing is as follows:
01. War Pigs
03. Black Sabbath
06. Iron Man
07. End Of The Beginning
08. Fairies Wear Boots
09. God Is Dead?
10. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Intro) / Paranoid
Due out November 26, "Black Sabbath: Live…Gathered in Their Masses" will be available via a variety of formats. Options include:
* DVD standalone
* Blu-ray standalone
* Blu-ray/CD combo pack with a CD featuring live audio from the show, all packaged in a Blu-ray case
* DVD/CD combo pack with a CD featuring live audio from the show, all packaged in an Amaray box
* Deluxe box with a Blu-ray disc of live show with exclusive bonus visual extras/two DVD discs/a CD featuring live audio from the show/poster/signed set list/photo booklet/guitar picks/official show "ticket"
"Black Sabbath: Live…Gathered in Their Masses" was recorded April 29 and May 1, 2013 in Melbourne, Australia when the band — Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar) and Geezer Butler (bass) — kicked off their world tour in support of their "13" album, which entered the charts at No. 1 in 13 countries (including their first #1 in the U.S.). Meanwhile, BLACK SABBATH will head to South America and Mexico in October for a headlining stadium tour (where they're expected to play to more than 300,000 fans) and then on to Europe in November and December.