BIG NOIZE, the band featuring Vinny Appice (DIO, BLACK SABBATH, HEAVEN & HELL) on drums, Phil Soussan (OZZY OSBOURNE, BILLY IDOL, VINCE NEIL) on bass, George Lynch (DOKKEN, LYNCH MOB) on guitar and Sebastian Bach (SKID ROW) on vocals, kicked off its South American tour this past Tuesday, July 9 at Teatro Caupolicán in Santiago, Chile.
Video footage of the second show of the tour, which took place this past Thursday night (July 11) at Centro Cultural Scencia de La Molina in Lima, Peru, can be seen below.
The band's setlist was as follows:
01. The Mob Rules (BLACK SABBATH cover)
02. I Don't Know (OZZY OSBOURNE cover)
03. Kicking & Screaming (SEBASTIAN BACH cover)
04. Into The Fire (DOKKEN cover)
05. Bible Black (HEAVEN & HELL cover)
06. Crazy Train (OZZY OSBOURNE cover)
07. Killer Of Giants (OZZY OSBOURNE cover)
08. 18 And Life (SKID ROW cover)
09. The Hunter (DOKKEN cover)
10. Shot In The Dark (OZZY OSBOURNE cover)
11. Mr. Scary (DOKKEN cover)
12. In A Darkened Room (SKID ROW cover)
13. Heaven And Hell (BLACK SABBATH cover)
14. Alone Again (DOKKEN cover)
15. I Remember You (SKID ROW cover)
16. Youth Gone Wild (SKID ROW cover)
Bach previously performed with BIG NOIZE on July 14, 2012 at the Kavarna Rock festival at Kaliakra Stadium in Kavarna, Bulgaria. Bach was filling in for regular BIG NOIZE singer Joe Lynn Turner (RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN), who was apparently unable to make the gig. Playing guitar at the show was former QUIET RIOT and current RATT guitarist Carlos Cavazo.
Formed in 2007, BIG NOIZE performs classic-rock hits, has played a select number of dates over the years, including the M3 Rock Festival, domestic dates, dates as far as Europe, Spain, Brazil and even a special trip to Kuwait and Iraq, to entertain the brave men and women of our military forces.
While some classic rock musicians have formed successful "all-star" bands, what is unique about BIG NOIZE is its heritage and concept. All members have a related and connected past. The artists they are associated with have featured many of the same musicians and shared the same fans: OZZY OSBOURNE, DIO, BLACK SABBATH, QUIET RIOT, RAINBOW and DEEP PURPLE. A BIG NOIZE concert is a tribute to the bands that the members were integral parts of and a reunion for their extensive and loyal fan base. The setlist is a powerhouse of anthems that topped rock and pop charts in the '70s and '80s and reads like a classic radio playlist.