Polish black metallers BEHEMOTH have uploaded their video for the track "Slaves Shall Serve", from their latest album, "Demigod", at this location. The clip was directed by Joanna Rechnio, one of the leading video producers in Poland, who also worked with BEHEMOTH on their "Conquer All" video. Due to controversial scenes in the clip, MTV has reportedly requested a "soft" version for possible airplay.As previously reported, BEHEMOTH recently revealed the details of their upcoming tour EP, "Slaves Shall Serve". This strictly limited-edition (3,000 copies) six-song release will be available exclusively during the group's Harvest Festivals European tour with NILE, UNLEASHED, PUNGENT STENCH, INCANTATION, and BELPHEGOR. The track listing is as follows: 01. Slaves Shall Serve (album version)
02. Entering the Pylon ov Light (non album song)
03. Penetration (THE NEFILIM cover)
04. Until You Call on the Dark (DANZIG cover)
05. Demigod (live at Sweden Rock festival)
06. Slaves Shall Serve (live at Sweden Rock festival)
07. Slaves Shall Serve (enhanced video clip) A list of all upcoming BEHEMOTH tour dates can be found at this location.