Skol Records has set an April 19 release date for "Strong As Steel - A Tribute To Anvil", the first-ever ANVIL tribute compilation. The effort will be limited to only 666 CD units, and will include the following ANVIL cover versions:* CRYSTAL VIPER (Poland) - "Metal On Metal"
* CAYM feat. Tyler Reiner (Canada) - "Winged Assassins"
* SINISTER REALM (USA) - "Forged In Fire"
* STORMZONE (Ireland) - "Heat Sink"
* DESTRUCTOR (USA) - "Bedroom Game"
* SKELATOR (USA) - "Cut Loose"
* BREAKER (USA) - "Concrete Jungle"
* SAVAGE BLADE (Canada) - "School Love"
* CONVIXION (Greece) - "Hard Times - Fast Ladies"
* DEXTER WARD (Greece) - "Free As The Wind"
* SATANICA (Japan) - "666"
* MAVERICK (Japan) - "Ooh Baby"
* IRON KOBRA (Germany) - "Mothra" CAYM is the Canadian band featuring ANVIL drummer Robb Reiner's son Tyler on drums. The "Strong As Steel - A Tribute To Anvil" cover artwork can be seen below. Commented Gabriel: "This will be a real tribute, a really high-quality release, because ANVIL deserve to have one. I realize it won't be a bestseller, but all those who have seen 'Anvil! The Story Of Anvil' movie will understand what's the driving force behind this project." He added, "I'm one of those guys who got inspired by ANVIL to continue, to follow my dreams, to never give up. And I know there are many, many bands around who feel like the movie is about them as well. It's all about positive energy, and I'm truly honored that the project was approved and blessed by ANVIL members, [which is what] makes it even more special!" "Anvil! The Story of Anvil" was named one of 2009's best documentaries by a slew of film critics associations across the continent, including critics in Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, and Las Vegas, as well as the International Documentary Association, the Online Film Critics Society, and the National Society of Film Critics. It also made the year-end Top 10 lists in publications such as the New York Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, and Village Voice.